The Pin-Up Girl Soundtrack


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chapter Eight



A/N: First and foremost, characters belong to the lovely Stephenie Meyer. Secondly, The Pin-Up Girl belongs to me, Cozmedic.

Rated: M


Chapter Eight –

Bella and I met a new day tangled in each other’s arms, swimming in the deep blue velvet back drop on dew-drenched grass on Saturday morning. I blinked as the bright sun’s good-morning rays pierced through my lids. I yawned, stretching like a cat after a well-needed nap.

Bella’s peaceful face snuggled closer into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. Last night had been…

Amazing.

Bella was amazing.

I looked down to watch her peacefully sleeping on my chest only to be met with her soft brown eyes looking up at me in wonder. She smiled delicately, shifting her gaze back down to my chest.

I smiled at her, stroking at her soft hair that was slightly disheveled, “Bella?”

“Yes Edward?” Bella began to trace the line of hair that went from my navel to below my waistline.

Goddamn, the woman can’t even touch me without me getting hard for her.

“I think we need breakfast.” As if on cue, Bella’s stomach rumbled with hungry excitement.

Her head snapped up, her hand flying to her mouth, “The food. In the oven. Oh. My. God.”

My laugh came out so naturally at her sudden attack of surprise, I didn’t recognize it as my own.

A slight V-shaped crease puckered between her eyebrows. “Edward Cullen, am I amusing?”

“Love, the food disintegrated in the middle of the night, I’m sure.”

Bella groaned, covering her face up with her hands, “I can’t believe I forgot about the food.”

Propping myself up on my right elbow, I pulled her hands delicately away from her face and smiled gently, bringing her hands to my lips, planting small baby kisses on her fingers, “I had everything I needed last night, love. Food was the last thing on my mind.”

“I could have burned your house down, Edward.”

“It’s just a house.” I muttered still enraptured with her fingers.

Kissing her hands, her delicate hands…one finger at a time.

Bella giggled playfully, lacing my fingers with hers, “Houses can’t be replaced so easily, Edward.”

“What’s a house? My life would be in ruin if I didn’t have you.” I replied in between kisses. I looked up as she just stared at me, her eyes bright with a newfound enthusiasm I had never seen before, a smile suspended in mid-air.

She looked down at me with the same tender look that she had in her eyes the evening before. Bella had never given it to Jacob, or to her fans. Hell, she hadn’t even given it to me, until last night.

She did love me.

My insides began to unravel with ease, like a disjointed rope getting the kinks removed.

Bella’s face slowly moved into mine. She placed a soft kiss onto my bottom lip, then my top. I attempted to kiss her back, bringing my lips to hers, but she backed away, another smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

Goddamn, Bella, just… one….kiss.

I attempted to push myself into her lips that were centimeters from mine, but she backed away so I missed her by the space of one breath.

Little vixen has too much control over me.

Bella’s body began to shake with an uncontrollable fit of giggles. I grabbed her by the waist and threw her gently onto her back, straddling her body between my legs. My bare ass rested gently on her abdomen, my hardening cock resting between her bare breasts.

“Do you think you’re the only one allowed to tease, Ms. Swan?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Well, teasing is an art I have perfected, Mr. Cullen.” She replied with a bit of sarcasm tainting her delicate voice, an evil little glimmer shining bright in her eyes.

“Is that so, Ms. Swan?” I asked with a sexy twinge to my own voice. My eyelids began to lazily droop, hot sex dripping from my smoldering green eyes and boring right through her.

Bella looked down at my already-hard cock, a wicked little smile teasing the corners of her sexy mouth. She raised a perfect manicured eyebrow, “Are you going to be the one teasing me, Mr. Cullen?” Bella licked her lips seductively, placed a hand on the outside of each of her breasts and pushed them together, capturing my member between her soft, hot pillows of flesh.

“Or am I the one doing the teasing?” She cooed quietly as if attempting to tame a wild beast.

Touché Bella.

I tossed my head back and sighed as she rubbed her tits up and down my cock.

So much for teasing her.

Bella slid her breasts along my length. The friction was scandalous.

Holy hell, how could one woman do this to a sane, intelligent person?

“God, love, don’t stop.” My breath was becoming more ragged.

“Look at me Edward.” I opened my eyes to see her lick the inside of her palm. She grabbed my shaft and began to stroke with long wet passes.

“Oh, damn it all, Bella!” I yelled to no one in particular. She was making me so fucking crazy.

“Do you know what you do to me, Mr. Cullen, when I see you groaning like that? When I see that I can make you come to the brink of insanity with one touch?”

Fuck, she feels so fucking good. Tits, hand, mouth, pussy. Fuck!

Bella continued, her voice oozing in sensuality,“I can cum without you even laying one single finger on me…just by seeing what I can do to you. Your groans, your sighs, your moans, the sexy way you look at me through that glazed-over expression in your eyes…”

Keep talking, love. Don’t stop.

I watched her watch me through her full, thick lashes. Her face exuded a mix of tenderness, love, fear, aggression, and frustration. She was a myriad of emotions in one face. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life. Her eyes clamped shut tight as she moved her breasts faster. Her hips moved against air beneath me.

She’s turning herself on. Fuck me gently, sweet Bella.

Bella looked up at me, sexual frustration lacing her expression, “Goddamn, Edward, lay down. I need to taste you.” Her eyes were glazed over as if she needed a fix of something. Like she was addicted.

You’re not the only love-sick fool here, Cullen.

I happily obliged, lying down on my back. Her lips curved into that seductive snarl I loved so much. She positioned herself in between my legs, licking her lips once more.

“I love the way you taste, Mr. Cullen.” Her tongue began to make slow circles around the head. My cock throbbed merrily in response. It was taking all of my strength not to thrust my length down her throat.

He’s going into cardiac arrest. We may lose him this time, guys.

I grabbed the back of her hair, groaning loudly, as she licked and suckled on me like it was a Tootsie Pop.

“Now, we were discussing the art of teasing just a second ago, weren’t we Mr. Cullen?” Her tongue stopped circling after I didn’t respond. I was too involved with her tongue ministrations to even notice the question. They were just words that were strung together by her wonderful sighs of lust.

Here we go again…I need a pulse!

I was putty in her hands.

We’re not getting a pulse from him!!

“Wh-?” I began but couldn’t even remember my own name.

Recover! RECOVER!! Someone slap the shit out of him!!!

Her voice was merely a whisper, “Teasing, Mr. Cullen? We were talking about you teasing me? Do you remember?”

*SLAP*

Bella’s seductive voice drew me back to her wonderful reality. It was almost surreal. The cloudless sky was such a deep rich blue... It surrounded us in an almost fantasy-like state. I felt like we were in a snow globe. The flawless sky blending into the deep green of the Kentucky bluegrass that grew underneath me. The only two things in the world were the likes of Bella and me and the smooth blue sky.

“Uh-huh” I gasped. Bella’s tongue began again. Circling. Slowly. Oh so fucking slowly.

Her tongue began a slow, arduous crawl from the tip to the shaft, stopping halfway; her hot breath encompassing my aching balls.

Goddamn, you leave me breathless Bella.

“Do you think I’m pretty good, Mr. Cullen? Do you think I have perfected the art of teasing?”

Oh, fuck…

“Bella, please…” I begged.

“What? Please what, Mr. Cullen?” Bella brought her wet, hot mouth to the tip of my cock and kissed it gently. My cock twitched in giddy response.

Did she want me to spell it out for her? F-U-C-K M-E!

“Please…” I groaned.

Fucking suck it…Christ, almighty!

“Say it out loud, Mr. Cullen…” She teased grazing her teeth across the tip, than continued, “Tell me what a tease I am. Tell me how much you like seeing your wicked girl sucking you till you cum.”

Bella’s sultry gaze locked in on mine and she continued, licking the small drop that had escaped, “Mmmmm…that little drip…yummy…if you want my whole mouth, you need to ask nicely.”

The vibrations from her lips being so close to my cock sent the ache straight to my balls. I wanted to grab her head and force myself down her pretty throat.

My vocal chords sputtered. Fuck, did I have a voice anymore?

“Ask me, or I get up and walk away, Mr. Cullen…” Bella’s brought her finger to the tip of my cock and with a feather-light touch began to trace the head. Her eyes were laced with seduction.

Sexy-ass fucking woman.

I was her goddamn prisoner.

“Bella, you fucking tease, will you please suck my cock?” I choked out. I was out of my mind. Her love had me going insane.

“Now, was that so hard, Mr. Cullen?” Her seductive little grin returned to her lips.

Sexy fucking smile.

Bella’s pretty mouth slid over my length, her hand cupping my balls.

I’m out of my fucking mind.

She began to move faster, then stopped, her mouth curving into a smile, “Cum for me Edward. I want to taste you.”

Fuck woman!

Her lips regained its position around my member going slow and sensual; every now and again, running her teeth over it. Every time my cock hit the back of my throat, she would suck harder. I felt like I had a vacuum permanently attached to it.

As I came to the pique of losing control, Bella dragged her nails into my thighs, scraping them into the flesh.

So goddamn fucking good. Holy shit!!

“Don’t stop, Bella. Fuck Me! Holy FUCKING SHIT, DON’T STOP!”

When I finally released, I came hard and fast, pouring everything I had down her beautiful throat. She swallowed, lapping up every drop with a lovesick thirst. My heart was beating so hard, I thought it would pop out of my chest. My gasps were short and shallow. I propped myself up on my elbows, a stupid grin plastered across my face.

Bella released me, looked up at me, licked her lips and smiled, “Would you like some coffee?”

“What?” I chuckled.

How could she do that? On. Off.

“Coffee? I need coffee with my cream.” She replied matter-of-factly, a twinge of sparkle entering her eyes.

Joke, Cullen. Big dumb-ass…wake up.

“Is this your sick way of making a joke?” I replied with one raised eyebrow, half-grinning.

“Yes, and I need my caffeine this early in the morning.” Bella said laughing. She stood up and held her hand out. I grabbed her delicate hand for leverage as I pulled myself up onto shaky legs. I pulled Bella into a tight embrace. Her arms weaved around me, locking her hold on me as tight as she could.

Like she didn’t want to let go.

I didn’t want her to. She glanced up at me through her thick lashes, “I’m going to take a quick shower.”

“I can make coffee,” I said as she dropped her arms from me.

Jacob.

His name popped into my head like a lightning bolt as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house.

Fucking Jacob, always ruining something. Goddamn fly in the ointment.

Bella looked back at me, as her hand dropped from mine. She padded across my living room in bare feet, retrieved her cocktail dress and a large black bag from the whirlwind of chaos and walked into the hallway. “Down here?” she asked motioning towards the long stretch of corridor.

I didn’t see her bring in that bag.

“Second door on the left, love,” I replied watching her luxurious figure float down the hall, dress in one hand, and the bag in the other.

Bella smiled at me with perfect white teeth. Goddamn, after a night of beautiful love-making, spending the night outside, and waking up to the most sinful delight, she was still fucking gorgeous.

The bathroom door shut with a soft click.

I smiled and ran my hand through my hair. Little green flecks of foliage began to flutter to the floor in front of me.

Grass. I have grass in my hair. I can shower, than make coffee. Bella will be at least twenty minutes.

I nearly skipped to my bathroom, showering quickly, throwing new clothes on even faster. By the time I walked into the kitchen, Bella was out of her shower.

Damn, she showered quick.

She wore a pink silk robe that barely covered her scantily clad ass. Her hair was hanging down her back in long wet tendrils. She was watching the coffee percolate on the stove, tapping her foot impatiently.

The food from the night before sat scorched and in ruin in the kitchen wastebasket near the refrigerator.

I was wearing nothing but a pair of khakis and a white undershirt. My own hair wet and disheveled. I grabbed a new pack of cigarettes from my small round kitchen table; hit the top of the pack into the palm of my hand, than un-wrapped the package. I shook out two cigarettes. One for me, one for Bella and lit them both.

I handed her one as she began pouring two cups of coffee.

“Black, correct?” she asked giving me one of the ceramic mugs.

“How’d you know that?”

I never told her I took it black. Hell, I never had coffee on the set of our shoots.

“You don’t have a creamer cow anywhere, so I assumed you didn’t take cream. I figured you were sweet enough, I didn’t think you needed sugar.” She smiled stirring a small amount of sugar in her own coffee.

She had been hanging out with Jacob too long. The ‘too sweet for sugar’ was a line he used often around particularly endearing women.

Sick fuck treated her like every other bimbo he nailed.

“Thank you, yes, I take it black.” I replied.

I took a long drag from my cigarette, watching her stirring at her coffee absently. Bella was staring off into empty space. Her beautiful, fresh face was expressionless except the creases in her forehead.

She’s worried. Scared.

Her eyebrows were knitting an intricate web between her eyebrows.

Lies. Deceit. Hiding what’s going on…With those things coming at you at fifty miles an hour wouldn’t you be scared, Cullen?

“What’s wrong?” I asked, tapping the ash of my cigarette into the kitchen sink. I slowly nursed my coffee, watching her face fall into a frown.

“Nothing…No, that’s a lie. It’s not just nothing.” She took another long drag from her dying cigarette, sighing as she exhaled.

Fuck, here we go.

“Do you regret what we did Bella?” My voice went dead in the matter of my angel’s sigh. I ran my hands through my damp hair and drew on my cigarette once more. I leaned against the white of my countertop, keeping my sights on the trashcan full of burnt offerings.


If I looked at her, and she told me she didn’t mean a damn thing last night, the tears from my own eyes would come on their own. My heart would start the dying process. Not that I was a weak man, but because she was something I had loved for too long. If she denied me now…

Love hurts, Cullen.

I exhaled slowly, readying myself for her answer.

In truth, underneath black sky, surrounded by darkness and magically drifting through your own sea of reality, it was quite easy to declare an undying love. In the daytime, in the sunlight, maybe for Bella, clarity had sunk into her soul, realizing her mistake.

She’s counting the cost, Cullen. Her career. Yours. Her husband.

I flinched inwardly.

Yes, asshole, Jacob is still her husband.

I wasn’t sure what expression she was trying to convey. Surprise. Regret. She was just staring at me, or beyond me…expressionless.

Speak, love. Please don’t tell me I was a regret.

Expressionless, until tears began to roll down her face.

Oh, hell almighty, I—

“Edward, did you mean what you said?” She asked sternly. Her eyes narrowed as if she was closely inspecting my reaction.

“About what, love?” I asked, suddenly a little confused.

“That you loved me.”

Of course, I love you!

Then realization settled within me. Jacob. The lies.

The lie I began.

The lie that he accepted and made into an intricate vine of other lies to corrupt her. To keep Bella from me.

Goddamn, she believes Jacob’s fucking lie.

“I am not quite sure what you may be thinking Bella, or more like, what Jacob may have ingrained in that head of yours over the past few months, but I don’t sleep around with all the models and starlets I photograph. And I don’t just throw the word ‘love’ out there like it was a used up cigarette butt.”

“Have you ever said ‘I love you’ to anyone?” Bella leaned against the white stove. She crossed her legs, one over the other. Her form was phenomenal and her innocence in the question only added to that extraordinary women I grew to love more and more as the seconds passed. A concentrated effort had turned her attention back to stirring her coffee.

She had to leave Jacob. She had to be with me. He would suck the life right out of her. He already was.

And even if she didn’t leave Jacob. So what, she can be with me, as well.

What the fuck are you babbling about now, Cullen? Have you flipped your goddamn lid?

If Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy could do it…

That’s right, try to justify it in your little head, buddy boy.

I had cracked. Finally.

Sharing her? Are you joking? Bella is not a toy. Not a plaything you can jerk-off to anytime you want, Cullen. You’re cracked, you know that? You’re starting to sound like Jacob, for fuck’s sake.

She was a beautiful, sophisticated woman that deserved to be treated like the goddess she was. To be loved and adored, unconditionally.

And there he is...our boy, Edward Cullen. Where have you been buddy? You checked out for a while. Glad to have you back. That evil brother of yours was cramping your style.

I threw out my burned down cigarette into the sink and took her face between my hands, “No, I have never said ‘I love you’ to anyone at all. It has always been you. No one else. It’s always been just you, Bella.”

My hands slid down her silky cheeks and rested casually on her shoulders, “Now you need to answer me this one question, Bella…do you regret what we did last night?”

I watched her face on bated breath.

“No. No regrets, Edward.” She simply stated, sniffling setting her cup down on the counter.

“Did you mean what you said last night? That you loved me?” I began to wipe the tears from her face with my thumbs.

Undoing all the wrong Jacob instilled in her.

“Yes, every word, with all my heart.” She replied as I studied her face.

She wasn’t lying. There was one thing I had learned in this business and that was how to read people.

Models to actresses, I could read each one of them. They could easily trap you with their looks and lie to you until the cows came home, with their knowing ways of seducing the camera.

Not Bella. She was still so pure and readable. The business had not tainted her.

And goddamn it that made me love her more, right there.

She was flawless.

“Then that’s it. Conversation over. We can do this. We can get through Jacob and anyone else who may get in our way.” I declared filled with a newfound confidence.

We’re about to fight an uphill battle, love. Are you ready for that?

Bella’s eyes softened, “I would never regret us, Edward. Please never forget that. I would walk through fire for you.”

“And are you going to be willing to walk through fire with me?” I asked as my arms entangled themselves around her waist. I never wanted to let her go.

I had to ask her. She had to count the cost.

In the deepest pits of my stomach I knew what we were getting ready to embark on. I knew that the rags would have a field day with this one. Like the speculation with Kate Hepburn and Spencer Tracy. Those rag-happy bastards still wouldn’t leave those two alone.

It doesn’t help that Kate and Spencer are still fucking and Spencer is still married to his wife.

“I would walk through fire with you. Always and forever,” Bella’s lips began to graze my neck.

“We have to be careful.” I said her breath running hot on the tip of my Adam’s apple.

“We’ll be careful.” She agreed rubbing at my damp hairline, her soft lips still on my neck.

“If anyone finds out…” I whispered, rubbing my hands down the curves of her back.

A loud thud reverberated painfully through my ears. Startled, Bella and I just clung to each other like a couple of kids caught making out on Blueberry Hill at midnight.

Heidi stood in my kitchen doorway, a look of irritation pulling at the pre-mature crow’s feet that speckled the outside corners of her eyes.

Heidi sighed, her gaze shifting from me to Bella than back to me. “Now, Edward, I told you not to do anything irrational while I was gone.”

Heidi threw her large Dior hat onto the kitchen table, lit up a cigarette and crossed her arms, looking at Bella turning beet red in my arms.

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment