The Pin-Up Girl Soundtrack


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chapter Ten - Part One



A/N: First & foremost, characters belong to the lovely and talented Stephenie Meyer, but the Pin-Up Girl belongs to me, Cozmedic.

*Notes:
Quote from Harry Cohn courtesy of Wikipedia and the Chateau Marmont website
“Fan-fucking-tastic!” courtesy of our own Mary…my rockin’ glam-gal
As always, thank you to my sister, my FUCKTASTIC editor. You make it look pretty, ‘nuff said.

Note to the Readers…my glam-gals (and guys too if you’re out there)…Chapter ten had to be split into two parts for a couple of reasons. The first being that Part One had to happen, it was just flowing from my fingers to the screen in such a fluid movement that it couldn’t be stopped. Part one had a mind of its own. The second reason is because the Edith Head affair has numerous characters that are involved, therefore, research is of the essence to get the full effect. I hope you enjoy part one as much as I loved writing it.


Chapter Ten – Part One


To our utter disappointment and dismay, Bella and I had to agree with Heidi. Life had to move forward as if our love didn’t exist. In public, anyway.

In private was a separate matter.

I could shower my Bella in kisses, make love to her all day in the sun, watch her with adoration, and hold her in my arms until the night turned to dawn. Alone we could be who we were supposed to be.

In the limelight, we were Mr. Cullen & Ms. Swan. Photographer and model.

Heidi left shortly after our toast, leaving us explicit instructions for the evening. Bella was to go home, get dressed and head over to the Edith Head affair before me. No questions asked. That’s how it was supposed to be every party, gala, and event we attended in the next two weeks until Jacob’s return.

I didn’t know if I could keep my mind off of her that long to even get dressed.

It was a cool crisp May afternoon. The breeze smelled perfect. A hint of fresh cut grass with the subtle touch of Bella’s strawberry essence tainted with the dull scent of the Los Angeles exhaust problem. Perfect.
I stood in front of the large open living room windows and stared out at the moving traffic on the street below, getting lost in my thoughts of spending the long evening with Bella.

Heidi was far from gracious this morning, so in her guilt-ridden state of emotions, she made us reservations at Chateau Marmont for an exquisite evening alone. The hotel was phenomenal, giving their guests nothing but anonymity. Harry Cohn, the founder of Columbia Pictures, did say, “If you must get in trouble, do it at Chateau Marmont.”


With that sort of advice, who were we to deny it.

Bella had called a cab an hour before to fetch some of her things from Jacob’s house in Benedict Canyon. I chuckled.


Jacob’s house.

She no longer called it her home. She called it Jacob’s.

It was hard to comprehend how one night could turn itself into a future lifetime of passion and love between two people fated to be together.


You haven’t met opposition. Don’t get your hopes up yet, Cullen.

As if God was watching the sin unfold, the telephone let out a shrill ring, breaking me out of my haze. Without thinking, I answered after two rings.

“Cullen, here.” The smile Bella put in my voice was evident.

“Awful chipper for a Saturday afternoon, aren’t you Cullen? I didn’t die, so you must have run over someone you didn’t like.”


SHIT!

Jacob’s voice knocked the wind out of my sails almost immediately. Did that pecker have some sort of sixth sense? I looked at my clock. Three-thirty. That meant he was in New York.
Play it cool, Cullen.

“What do you need Black?” God was punishing me.

“Have you seen Isabella?”


Punishing me with a bolt of lightning.

“We’re not set to meet until next week, Jacob. I haven’t seen her since the Derby.” I shook out a cigarette from its carton, lit it, and let the white stick of tobacco hang loosely between my lips as I picked up the heavy black telephone from its rest stop.

I went back to staring out the window.

Jacob sighed deeply into the phone, “Cullen, if you see her. Tell her I said…I’m sorry.”
You’ll be sorry when you get back, jackass.

“What did you do Jacob?”

“I’ve really mucked things up. Look, if you see her or hear from her, tell her to call me in New York at the Hotel Philadelphia. I’ll be here until tomorrow morning.”

“And if I don’t see her?”

“Tell her, I’ll call as soon as I can.”

“Jake, who did you do?” I asked, rephrasing the white elephant in the room. I was a sick bastard.

“I…I…Look, it’s none of your goddamn business, Cullen. Christ! Who did I do?” Jacob was yelling into the phone now at the realization of the question.

“Black, you’re the same womanizer who can’t keep his dick in his pants that I knew before you met Isabella. I wouldn’t think you’ve changed too much since we had our last heart-to-heart. I mean really, have you changed since the Cocoanut Grove? You know the night you proposed to Isabella, than tried to hop in bed with Rosalie!” My voice was getting louder with each word I spat at him.

“What? That was all you, buddy boy. When you try jumping in the sack with your brother’s highly fuckable starlet of a wife, don’t you dare lay blame on me, Cullen.” A nervous chuckle resounded through the phone line.

I couldn’t believe it. The pecker believed the lie himself.

“Number one, Jacob, you are damn lucky you are in New York and I am three thousand miles away from you because if I could crawl through this phone and kick your pompous ass, I would. Number two, you ever talk about Rose that way again, I will hunt you down, rip off your head, and shove it up your tight little ass so you could smell what you had for breakfast.”

“Are you going to do it, or is little brother, Emmett “The Bear” Cullen going to do the dirty work for you?”

I was seething. Through clenched teeth, I hissed, “I will rip you limb from limb if you try and damage me or any one of my family members and their reputations.”

“Well, well, well, Cullen, I do believe I have had an epiphany.”

“Don’t hurt yourself using those big words, Black. You may end up having an aneurism.”

Ignoring my insult, Jacob replied, “You know, I always thought you were pissed off that I won Bella over you. But that is truly not the case. It is about reputations. Because that’s what this is all about isn’t it? You covering up for me that night. To save your precious reputation. To save the Cullen family. Goddamn, Edward, this was never really about Bella, this was about your fucking family.”


No, it was about Bella. You were right the first time.

My blood pumped furiously through my veins. My hands began to shake uncontrollably. I clenched the butt of the cigarette so tightly tobacco began to flutter to the floor.

My voice dropped down to a shaky angry whisper, “Jacob, I will only say this once, so listen carefully. Isabella was never a trophy to be won or lost. You have treated her like a piece of meat, parading her around through Hollywood over the past six months like she was one of your prize-winning cattle at the beef auction. She was never yours to be had because she is not a piece of property. So, in fact, you didn’t ‘win’ anything.”

My knuckles were turning white as I gripped the black receiver of the telephone with all my might.

I continued with fearless abandon, “And that night at the Cocoanut Grove, well it was, in large part, that you could’ve ruined not only me, Rose, Emmett, and Jasper, but yourself. You were my brother, my best friend. I couldn’t let them ruin your windfall of good fortune. Isabella included. So I don’t ever want to hear how I am only out for my family or my fame or my goddamn money, you fucking ingrate. Because if it wasn’t for me and my precious family, you would have gone back to the orange groves after the war and lived out your life as a drunk day worker living on pittance for the rest of your life instead of wearing three-piece suits and hob-knobbing with studio heads and dipping your wick into every starlet that will let you.”

I could hear Jacob’s breathing pick up through the telephone. I had ultimately dug the grave of my career right where I stood.

Jacob’s voice was rough and angry as he spoke, “And let me tell you something, you annoying little ego-driven bastard. You have been jealous of my relationship with Bella since the beginning. Don’t think I don’t see how you look at her, or how your hand lingers a little too long on her skin when you touch her, or when you call her ten times a day before a shoot to make sure she’s on her way. She will never love you like she loves me. She will never look at you the same way she looks at me, and she will never know you as the knight in shining armor you claim to think you are. She is mine, she is happy and we are married. And it will stay that way, Cullen.”

Jacob continued, “In regards to your family, you’re only concern has ever been their reputations. From your famous director brother-in-law to your fuckable actress of a sister-in-law and your notorious brother, who inadvertently killed someone in the ring. And that brings me to my next point in fact, don’t be so goddamn high and mighty lecturing me on the terms and conditions of gratitude. You got your success off the backs of your precious family. You climbed the ladder right next to me, buddy boy. I just played a better hand than you did. Got to know bigger and better people than you and let’s not forget, married the most sought-after model in the industry. I own half the town and you know that. So I would highly recommend you watch your p’s and q’s with me, Cullen. Because you know I can break you in half. Your career and your skinny little ass. The gloves are on, Cullen. Do you understand? In two weeks, when I get back into the States you will be sorry we had this conversation.”

“Are you threatening me, Jacob?” I was ready to bust his chops right then. Crawl through the phone and beat his jaw to a bloody pulp.

“Perception is reality, friend.”

A sinister smile crept along my jaw line as I felt two long cool arms wrap casually around my waist. Bella’s hot breath beat gently against my ear as she whispered in a low, sultry voice, “Tell Jacob to fuck off and get off the phone.” Her teeth nipped playfully at my earlobe.

Jacob was forgotten.

Bella licked at the rim of my earlobe, than continued in a dreamy whisper, “Tell him that in about ten minutes I am going to be fucking the love of my life and there will not be a damn thing he can do about it. See what he says to that?”

“Jacob, we’ll see how this plays out, my friend.” I replied as a haze of sex began to engulf me. My cock was hard immediately at the taunting way she played with my ear.

“If you don’t hang up with him Edward,” Bella moved from behind me to face me. She unbuckled my belt and began to play with the metal enclosure of my slacks. She continued in a whisper so hushed, I had to strain to hear her, “I will suck you dry with him on the phone. How are you going to explain that one? Groaning and moaning as I suck on your cock while you’re on the phone with my husband.”


Goddamn she was going to sell us both out to Jacob.

Bella grabbed the damaged cigarette butt from my right hand and threw it out the open window. Opening my clenched fist, Bella placed my hand, palm side down onto her left breast. She placed her own finger over my lips and said, “Shh…don’t want to give away what we’re doing to Jacob do you?”


She is a devil woman.

“I stopped being your friend when you became my worst enemy, Cullen.” Jacob replied hotly.

“Isn’t that normally how it works?” I declared as Bella’s tongue began to trace my collarbone. My pectoral muscles twitched in response to her warm fingers as they began to trace the curvature of the large peaks and valleys. Goose bumps raised my nipples into hardened points. I continued under strained breaths, “If you’re not friends, you’re…”

“Enemies.” Bella finished, her voice still low and raspy.


And sexy as fucking hell.

“Enemies.” I managed to squeak out in a harsh tone.

“Don’t patronize me, Cullen.”

“There you are…” I covered the mouthpiece to the telephone and let a large breath of air escape my lungs as Bella’s hot lips placed small rings of fire down my throat, over my Adam’s apple. I released the mouthpiece and finished, “using those big words again.”


Goddamn, the woman was the devil. And I would go to hell with her willingly, as long as she was there.

Bella’s lips worked their way down my stomach. Her nimble fingers unhooked the clasps on my slacks. Jacob wanted to continue the conversation and I just couldn’t. I couldn’t comprehend one fucking word he was saying. My boxers were around my ankles now. Bella was kneeling in front of me and here I was. Naked. Again.

I watched Bella’s face as she pulled her bottom lip under her teeth and half-grinned at me. Her voice regained its normal strength, “Now Edward, you’re still not off the telephone…”

“Cullen? Are you still there? Who’s that in the background?” Jacob’s voice was strained.

I covered the mouthpiece quickly. “You little vixen!” I hissed through clenched teeth.

“I warned you Edward. Don’t tempt me. I may do something like this…” With that sexy deviant snarl she owned, Bella’s hot lips wrapped around my cock.


Oh, fan-fucking-tastic!

The telephone receiver hung limply in my hand next to my mouth as I let out a chuckle.


Dumb ass, Cullen.

“We’ll see who laughs last in this, Cullen.” With Jacob’s last words ringing in my eardrums, the line went dead.

“Yes, we’ll see.” I returned to dead air. I was too enthralled to care about anything except Bella’s wet pouty little mouth wrapped around my member.


We are going to get caught.

Bella drew away from me with one last hard suck, pulled up my boxers and my trousers, delicately wiping the corners of her mouth. Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes looked up at me longingly through her thick lashes.

With puppy dog eyes and a small pout, I replied, “I wasn’t done with you yet.”

A hint of wickedness danced around her eyes as she stood up, continuing to exaggerate her actions as she went along smoothing her clothing down.

I set the phone down on the opposing end table.
Mischievous little vixen wanted to play, did she?

I grabbed Bella by the waist, throwing her over my shoulder, like a primordial caveman. Her sexy laugh rang sweetly through my ears as I hauled her like a sack of flour through the hallway to my bedroom. I tossed her body playfully onto the bed, laughing at her feeble attempts to be released. Her laugh alone was driving me crazy.

She was clad in a pair of red pedal pushers and a white sleeveless top that tied in a knot in the front. Bella kicked off her red heels, than propped herself up on her elbows. Her smile was fucking magnificent. I stood at the foot of the bed, my laugh trailing off into a devilish half-smirk. She wiggled her finger at me, tossing her luscious locks behind her. Her large curls fell down the curve of her back like a river of soft chocolate silk.

“You know, you’re going to get us in trouble.” I replied unbuttoning her pants.

Bella raised an eyebrow at me, “I didn’t think it would be any more trouble then you were getting yourself into, Edward. I mean, honestly, fighting with Jacob when he hasn’t even left the country yet. Do you want him to come back?”

My hands grazed the sides of her hips as I peeled the light cotton pants from her thighs revealing nothing but bare skin and black underwear. “Do you think he’s going to fly back tonight?” I asked allowing my fingers to drink in the hot flesh of her thighs.

Bella tossed her head back in pleasure and sighed, “Mmmm…Jacob would never leave business for me.”

“Why would you say that? There couldn’t be a place in the world that held enough importance for me to stay away from you.” I untied the knot in her blouse and began to pop the buttons one by one from the restraints of the button holes with my right hand while leaning all my weight on my left hand, hovering over her.

“He has everything he wants while he’s away. Money, business. He doesn’t need me.” The cotton of her shirt drifted open. I slid my hand to her breasts. Bella groaned as I pushed the flimsy lace away from her milky white skin, taking one of her fleshy mounds into my mouth.

Bella laid her head into the feather soft mattress allowing me to nip, suckle and tease her mercilessly. Her hands tangled into my hair as I continued to kiss every inch of skin on her breasts. She moaned and sighed with each touch of my feather-light kisses.
There’s no other place I would rather be than in your arms, my Bella.

My hands explored every curve and slope of her upper body, until she could take it no more. “Fuck Edward, you’re driving me insane!”

I held my finger to her lips, “Shh! What would you like me to do to you, Isabella?” I cooed delicately into her left ear.

I looked at her through half closed lids. She was like a drug to me. With every lick, every taste, I needed to have more. I needed to taste her skin and feel her flesh. I needed to swim inside of her. I needed the release as much as she did, but she would have to beg me for it. This time I wouldn’t give in to her ways of seduction like I had earlier.

Her hands locked around my neck. She tried like hell to pull me towards her. I chuckled lightly, “Isn’t it a horrible feeling when your body betrays you, Isabella?”

“I love it when you call me Isabella.” She sighed as her arms relaxed from my neck, resting above her head in defeat.

“Tell me what you want, love. Tell me how you want me to please you.” I leaned in and kissed her soft lips. My tongue gently probed the inside of her mouth. As I pulled away, Bella sucked on my tongue, letting it slip out with resistance.

“Goddamn, love, you are so good.” I whispered.

“You’re better.” She simply replied.

“What do you want me to do to you?” I asked again, a slight smile tugging at the corner of my mouth.

“I want you to kiss me. All over. Everywhere. I want your lips on places I wouldn’t even allow Jacob to go because those places belong to you. It’s all yours, baby.”

Nothing pleased me more then to do what she was asking. I leaned into her lips and kissed them lightly. My tongue grazed her bottom lip. My voice was low and raspy, “Your lips were meant for mine.” I replied.

“Yes….” She breathed.

“Your neck?” My hand breezed tenderly over the contours of her smooth neck, my lips caressing down the beautiful slope into the small hollow of her throat. I planted a light kiss lovingly into the soft spot.

“Was meant for your lips.” Bella replied, her hands beginning to roam down my bare back.

“Your magnificent breasts?” I questioned as I popped an aroused pink nipple into my mouth.

“All yours. To do with as you fucking please.” Her voice was dripping with frustration. Bella arched her back, her hands finding their way back into my hair.


Payback’s a cruel and heartless bitch, isn’t it, love?

My lips moved down to her quivering abdomen, swirling my tongue around her belly button. “Oh, fuck, Edward, can you go any slower?” Bella’s voice raised an octave as my tongue began outlining a small heart into her stomach like it was a blank canvas. She began to giggle in that smooth sexy voice that made me grow harder, “Are you drawing hearts, Edward?”

I looked up into her curious brown eyes, “For all the love I have for you, my sweet Bella.”

My fingers dug into her soft skin as I peeled the black panties from her skin. The small tuft of dark hair that was there this morning was gone. She had taken it all off.


Holy hell.

I was already having a fuck of a time controlling myself. The woman could tease me to death without lifting a finger.

I looked into her eyes, plunging two fingers into her luscious pool of wetness. Her breath slightly hitched as her hips rocked in response. That’s when she locked her gaze on mine and replied, “That has always belonged to you, Edward.”

I gently positioned her knees up so they looked like beautiful mountains of alabaster flesh on each side of my head. My tongue traced the outside of her opening shamelessly. Her back arched in response.

My tongue traced the curves of her pussy, until there was no more skin left to explore. Bella was gasping for air. I began nipping, ever-so-gently at her engorged clit. With each little nip she received a little lick in return that drove her to the edge of insanity. Her legs started to wrap around my head as if she were trying to pull my tongue deeper into her.

I stopped licking and looked into her face, “What would you like me to do Isabella?” I teased, tracing smaller hearts near her pubic bone. My hot, labored breaths were dancing on her clit without remorse.


Say it. Tell me to tongue fuck you.

“Edward…” she sighed. Her voice sounded almost pained.

“Yes, Bella, love?” Another light lick. She was so wet, so hot. I wanted to plunge into her and bring her to her knees. Hard and fast. But this was all about Bella. Me loving her and treating her like the goddess she was.

Her voice went higher, her hips thrust into my face. I backed away slowly, “Say it Isabella or I walk away right now…”
And take a cold shower for two days while sitting on a block of ice.

“Edward…” her voice squeaked.

“Getting up…” I started to prop myself up on my elbows, but not before giving her another tormenting lick.
“You want me to drink in every drop as I plunge my tongue--”

Bella locked her thighs around my neck, “Tongue fuck me, dammit!”

“As you wish my love, my Bella.” She contracted almost immediately around my tongue as I plunged into her ravine of sensuality, making me almost cum from the friction of the satin sheets rubbing at my length. I felt her hands push my head further into her wet pussy as she began her release. I greedily took every succulent drop she fed me as she pushed her hips furiously into my face.

As her hips slowed into a dance of sexual taunting, she grabbed the sides of my face and brought me out of my bubble of sweet escape as I crawled to her beautiful face.

My eyes were glazed over in a surreal sexual induced haze. Bella’s bubble gum flavored breath teased at the corners of my mouth as she began to gently pull at my bottom lip with her teeth. The biting turned to sucking. She pushed me over the edge. My lips crashed into hers. It was like two waves hitting the beach simultaneously. The sweet taste within the confines of her mouth pushed me over a cliff, head first.

I was throbbing. The pain in my balls was excruciating. I had to be in her. She was like a box of Cracker Jack and all I wanted was the prize.

I was spiraling as the tormented beast began to savagely take her.

“All for you. Don’t you ever forget that, Edward.” She breathed as I slid into her.

Glistening beads of sweat began to form between her breasts. I couldn’t help myself, those crystal-like drops beckoned to me. I pressed my tongue between her breasts and lapped up the salty sweet moisture. As her hips moved faster, I plunged harder. It was like something had been released from the confines of my soul.

Bella’s lips met my neck as my hands cupped her sweet ass as she rocked underneath me. She sucked and bit at the thin skin covering my jugular. The more she did it, the more my hips ground into hers with a pulsating need to satiate the sexual fiend that had taken up residence in the darkest pit of my being.

I wanted to erase Jacob with every thrust. I wanted her to remember only me. To want only me. To need only me. Every day for the rest of her life.

“Tell me,” Bella gasped as she let her lips slide over my neck.

“I love you. I love you more then anything in the world Isabella. You’re my….oh, fuck…my everything.” My whole body shuddered in response to my release. Bella’s legs tightened around my waist as if she wanted to hold onto that very moment. And I wanted her to. I wanted this moment to be permanently etched in her memory. Forever.

As our breathing pattern began to return to normal, I raised my head to meet hers. I gently pushed my sweaty forehead to hers. Her fingers began to trace my jaw line.

“I love you.” I repeated. I felt like I couldn’t tell her ‘I love you’ enough.

“As I love you, Edward.” I loved the way my name rolled off of her tongue.

I looked up at the Big Ben clock on my dresser, “It’s getting late.” I replied internally cursing at Father Time.

Bella’s fingers began to caress the nape of my neck. Her legs tightened again around my waist.

“Mr. Cullen, we have two hours and fifty-five minutes to get showered, dressed, and drunk. I can do all those things in less then an hour.”

I was growing hard even as I stayed within her warmth.

“Ms. Swan, do you have plans for the other two hours?”

“How about you be my teacher, telling me all about how a naughty girl like me is supposed to keep my hands off of you in public, and I will be the wicked little student that won’t listen to a damn word you say?”


A mischievous tug pulled the curves of her mouth into a smile as she pulled me back into my sweet escape.




1 comment:

  1. Hey, so I heard recently that you're gonna' be posting more chapters for this fic... I'm SO glad... please write again soon.

    ReplyDelete